THE WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE™
"We are prone to judge success
by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles
quality of our service and relationship to mankind."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
Competition within the
business marketplace has never been greater. Time and time again
we keep hearing the phrase that "customer service is the
single most important factor in any business." Every person
within that organization, from the door man to the president
of the corporation is critical to insure success. All have influence
within their corporate culture. Only those organizations that
understand this and set up their culture with these sensitivities
in mind will realize years of continued success.
In the Customer Service Savvy seminar you'll learn:
- Customer Service equals customer satisfaction
- Cultural and customs - Are they really important?
- Generating Customer Loyalty
- Developing Trust
- Three Keys to keeping customer loyalty
- Manners do matter - element of respect
- Developing trust
- Character and follow through
- Returning calls and appropriate follow up to customer
- Body language - silent language
- First Impression/Your Presence
- The handshake/eye contact/voice
- Culture spatial sensitivities
- Telephone Skills - projecting a positive tone
- Asking open ended questions
- Over Coming Objections/ Negotiation Skills/Win Win
- Outside the Office
- The power lunch/when to discuss business
- You represent your company - The Diplomat
These classes have been so successful for the hotel
and retail industries that we can incorporate subjects unique
to your organization. We have a corporate profile questionnaire
that we wish to review with you before providing an organization
with this training as we like to custom develop the curriculum
to assist in real life situations that your company has experienced.
We are pleased to be able to offer these classes on site for
Please contact our offices today to set up a meeting
Register Today !
Diane Diehl Company
- Diane Diehl
Diane Diehl Company